Armand Ruby Consulting provides a wide range of environmental consulting services, specializing in water quality issues. We are known for developing innovative, analytical approaches to solving water quality problems.
Primary areas of expertise/current activity:
- Watershed/TMDL Analysis, Assessment & Management
- Surface Water Quality Assessment & Monitoring
- Regulatory Compliance & Permitting Assistance
- Stormwater Quality Monitoring & Management
- Sediment Quality Assessment & Monitoring
- Work Group Coordination & Facilitation
- Treatment Technology Evaluation
- Data Analysis & Reporting
Additional areas of expertise/past activity:
- Wetlands Evaluations
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Air Quality/Atmospheric Deposition
Armand Ruby, principal of the firm, has over 25 years of experience in environmental science, featuring:
- A reputation for effective facilitation, skillful problem-solving, strong analytical abilities, and production of high quality work products.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; extensive writing, editing, and public speaking experience, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state water quality regulations.
- A diverse range of experience in various environmental disciplines.
As a former Vice President with Larry Walker Associates, Armand managed projects throughout California, involving surface water quality, storm water monitoring and management, TMDLs, watershed management, and regulatory compliance assistance.
Download Resume (48K PDF)